A personal goal of mine this year was read more because I totally recognize that I don’t read enough as an adult. Growing up, I would always say I wasn’t much of reader, but looking back I think that couldn’t be any farther from the truth. I think I just didn’t like reading mandatory books for school that I had no real interest in reading, because when I find a book I’m into I read it cover to cover with the quickness. I don’t know if I’m proud of this or not, but I did get into the 50 Shades series back when it first came out and I read all three books in 5 days.
My real problem with reading now a days is finding the time. It’s a past time that I’m super inconsistent with. I’ll find a book love it, read half of it in a day and then get busy with life and forget the book for weeks. But I’ve been trying to set aside 20 minutes before while I let all my skincare lotions, potions, and serums sink in to do something relaxing for myself. I’m pretty sure it will be the perfect time to get in some reading. And since I am a list maker by nature I’ve got all my reads for 218 lined up…
2018 Reading List
- The Secret Wife
- You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- The Couple Next Door: A Novel
- Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Big Magic: Creating a Living Beyond Fear
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It in Your Career. Rock Social Media.
- Year of Yes
Do you have have any recommendation for me? What is on your reading list this year?